This is my little cyberjournal to keep my friends and family updated about my life and all the exciting things that are happening around me.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Home at last


IMG_3472
Originally uploaded by bodech.
What a beautiful day to come home - blue skies, 30 degrees, cool breeze.

Let me show you around the place - this is me and Dad on the front steps.



AUT_0434
Originally uploaded by bodech.
These are the three guinea fowl that came by early in the morning of the day I was born - Poppie Warren said they were the African representatives coming to make sure I arrived safely.

Dad thought they may be the 3 wise men but they did not bring any gifts - except good luck, which was very handy.



wallaby
Originally uploaded by bodech.
That same day, a little agile wallaby popped into the garden to say hi and check up on me - this is the first time Mum and Dad had seen one in the garden - the day I was born, fancy that! Click here for video




AUT_0410
Originally uploaded by bodech.
This big Goanna also came to visit a few days before I arrived.