This is my little cyberjournal to keep my friends and family updated about my life and all the exciting things that are happening around me.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Kissed by a Prince on my First Birthday

My first birthday was spent in Melbourne where we have just moved. And what a day it was. Would you believe that I was kissed by a prince? Yes. Here's the story...

Mum and I were shopping for some birthday treats on Chapel street in Melbourne when we noticed a bit of a frenzy of activity outside the shop we were in. To our surprise, Princess Mary of Denmark was shopping for treats for her son little Prince Christian. When he and his Mum found out it was my birthday, he puckered up and gave me a big kiss to wish me Happy Birthday.

Mum was too busy making sure I did not steal his dummy that she did not get s photo, so you'll just have to take our word for it.



This is me on my first birthday and Prince Christian on the left. Lucky bugger!