This is my little cyberjournal to keep my friends and family updated about my life and all the exciting things that are happening around me.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Me and my food

I've been on solid food now for nearly 4 months and I've developed a few favourites. For my 3 course breakfast, I start with Weetbix mixed with fruit (usually peaches or pears which Mum has pureed for me). They feed it to me with a spoon.



I then move onto Vegemite on toast. Yes, like my Aunt Sj, I am a big fan of that funny black stuff which Dad has never been able to understand. Mum introduced me to finger food a month ago so now I eat my toast as I like: I start by sucking the Vegemite off the bread and then when its all gone and the toast is moist enough, I scrunch up what's left and throw it on the ground. Some people have yoga, but this is my morning ritual.





Its all topped off with some yoghurt - so far banana is my favourite flavour but I also like strawberry and peach. If I'm ever bored with the other stuff for lunch and dinner, youghurt is always a winner.