This is my little cyberjournal to keep my friends and family updated about my life and all the exciting things that are happening around me.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Walking!

Today at 6.30pm it happened, I took my first offical steps. Forget about one small step for man, this was a series of steps. All 3 of us were surprised that I'd actually done it and then just to prove it wasn't a fluke, I did it again. And again., putting together 10 steps in a row. I snuck it in just before my 10 month anniversary which is tomorrow.

As has been tradition since even before minute one in my life, Mum was ordered to get the camera and start filming. So here it is, my first steps captured on video (and more of them here). Tomorrow, its algebra I tell you.







Mum, in her excitement turned the camera upside down for this one but hopefully you get the picture. I also hope you notice that I've accessorised - check out my chic new mobile phone.